RRAYK_47 Live on Twitch!

Call of Duty: Ghosts Updates

RRAYK_47 on Twitter

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

#TheJoystickLunatic: Road to Call of Duty #AdvancedWarfare: Part 4

Join #ProfessionalGamer RRAYK_47 as he prepares for the release of Call of Duty #AdvancedWarfare.

Welcome to professional gamer RRAYK_47 road or should I say blog to Call of Duty Advanced Warfare preporation.  This week I'm going to cover scouting video's for more in-depth play tutorials.  While I was playing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 online I had the pleasure of running into a player who was featured on Machinima.  Little did I know this experience would completely change the way I viewed the Call of Duty online experience.  To make a long story short he referred me to Machinima's YouTube channel where, I can honestly say the hashtag #CallofDutyLiteracy came about.  This experience made me change the way I played and of course gave birth the whole Idea of Call of Duty preparation.  So with that being said be sure to explore the Call of Duty world of Machinima and check out the great killstreak tutorials from Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 & 3 because it helps when your eye's adjust to the graphic designers finished product, and it gets you familiar with that Game Developers FPS style.  That concludes this part of RRAYK_47's #AdvancedWarfare preparation blog be sure to check back later for more advanced and in-depth tutorials in the future.  Also make sure you interact with Machinima on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube for future updates from them.

SIGNING OUT
RRAYK_47
Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment