RRAYK_47 Live on Twitch!

Call of Duty: Ghosts Updates

RRAYK_47 on Twitter

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

#TheJoystickLunatic : Road to Call of Duty #AdvancedWarfare Part 3

#ProfessionalGamer RRAYK_47 blogs his Call of Duty Advanced Warfare release preparation.

In my opinion staying clear of teasers until official multiplayer gameplay footage is released is vital, unless it's an official Call of Duty trailer.  There are millions of fans and rumors that can be spread throughout the internet.  With that being said it could be easy to find yourself getting excited over features and capabilities that don't exist, which could lead to unnecessary preparation. 

In the last post I spoke about something that I want to get a little deeper into and that is, playing prior releases of the same series.  Judging by the trailer Activision released #AdvancedWarfare is going to be from the Modern Warfare branch of the Call of Duty tree.  One of the most effective game modes that I've found handy when it comes to reaching maximum prestige is Headquarters, which was missing in Ghosts but is always in my opinion mandatory for Modern Warfare.  Headquarters is also one of the game modes where your kill death ratio is either going to either rise or fall quickly per match. The safest game modes to prepare for would be Team Deathmatch and Domination.  Due to the unavailability of Headquarters in the last release I found myself playing a combination of Kill Confirmed and Domination to reach maximum prestige the quickest. 

Please keep in mind that I am just a gamer and nothing I'm sharing is going to change the outcome or success rate of anyone's overall performance.  But I can say that I have logged some pretty incredible hours on my Call of Duty journey and there is definitely something to be learned from it. 

Signing Out,
RRAYK_47
rrayk47.BlogSpot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment